Welcome all members! We will be giving away a free Juniper Farms t-shirt on our message forum to the top poster of the month of November. It can be any design of your choice from our online store that you can find on our main website. http://juniperfarms.net Also for every person you refer that joins and posts at least 5 times this month you will gain entry to a raffle for a second prize. :-D
I'll need both parties contact me via PM with the name of who you are refering or who refered you. We are extremely excited to get this ball rolling, so if you haven't joined yet, what are you waiting for?!

Also please don't let our lack of posts turn you away. We are trying to grow and can't do it without your help.

Can't Stop!

N.D.
Site Admin

Can't Stop!

Post by N.D. » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:00 am

Just curious who else out there can't stop looking for new animals to add to the farm or homestead. :?
I feel as though I'm constantly looking for something new. more often than not it is this or that breed of chicken. The worst part is I aways seem to jump on a deal when I'm not prepared yet. What I need to do is build several pens that will house whatever I might find so at least I'm ready lol.
It all started with a bunny I found.... ;)

ChickenGeorge

Re: Can't Stop!

Post by ChickenGeorge » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:16 am

I feel your pain... I have a soft spot for chickens. I'll be over run with them soon enough. If I dont add them from Craigslist then I hatched them myself..... Its an addiction :shock: but don't tell anyone.

N.D.
Site Admin

Post by N.D. » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:20 pm

It really is an addiction! But I love watching them free range and interact with each other and our other animals. They are great thumbs

Mudjug

Post by Mudjug » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:49 am

I know I can't I'm loving every minute I'm getting new chicks today after work and I'm stoked

Chickychick

Post by Chickychick » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Y'all seem to be right up my ally. Especially if its a 🐔 then yes please I'll take it! My issue is I like to keep the new ones quarantined from my flock but I run oit of quarantine space. Thats a problem

N.D.
Site Admin

Post by N.D. » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:19 pm

It's hard keeping them quarantined, especially when you just want them to be happy and run with the flock :lol: